Kentucky, Louisville Mission

Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 30

What's up family! so much has happened this week! Saturday I found out that I'm getting transferred!!! I still don't know where I'm going but because there's only 8 areas with Spanish elders, I have a pretty good idea where I'm going! the only place I could go, realistically, would be Frankfort Kentucky! which is the capital of Kentucky! its actually the area just to the east of Shelbyville so I'm not going far! I'm still not positive but the way it works is all the missionaries that are getting transferred go to Louisville and have a "transfer meeting" and what happens there is president Brough will get up at the pulpit and announce where everybody is going and who their new companion will be! So I'm pretty excited! I've loved it here in Shelbyville and I've had a great time but I'm ready for a change!

Other than that this week was pretty average! it was good though I cant complain! I got your package on Tuesday and it was great! thank you so much!! I loved all the pictures you guys sent and ive got a couple to send you guys from the glasses haha also on Wednesday I got a package from the Katie and Jason (and niños) which was great!!

On Friday we went and help a less active guy move a safe into his basement in a tiny town called southville Ky and it was pretty cool! he was white but we started talking and he told us he was born in Chihuahua Mexico in the Mormon colonies down there so we is technically Mexican haha he was a way cool guy! he took us to a little tiny hole in the wall café/store/house/family business thing called Carriss's and we got some homemade Cheeseburgers and Fries and it was really good!

The work here in Shelbyville has really grown and progressed a lot since I first came here and its a little hard to just pack up and leave it but its comforting to know that this is what the lord wants and really theres people everywhere that need help and the gospel so anywhere I go is exactly where I need to be!

Love you guys so much! hope you all have a great week!

Para siempre Dios esté con vos!
Love Elder Follett

pumpkin carving last Monday!



checking the mail when its cold in the morning haha (it was empty:()



all of the packages (empty boxes now) ive received here in Shelbyville!


partial district photo one of the hermanas was too slow haha


this morning we all ended up matching and wearing our new sunglasses haha


¡olé!



package from the allens!

No comments:

Post a Comment