Kentucky, Louisville Mission

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 5-"And Peter Answereth and Saith unto Him, Thou Art the Christ."

What's up family! This week has been another great week!  It's my last here in the CCM and I'm so excited to get to KY!  I feel like I've learned so much and it seems like it took forever but at the same time I feel like I just got here.  So I found out that I'm leaving the CCM at 3 in the morning on Monday so my last day here is Sunday which is super exciting!  I also found out that I'll be skyping  you guys from 4:30 to 5:00 my time which is 3:30-4:00 your time.  I'm super excited to see all you guys!

So in my study of the scriptures this week I;ve really liked studying the main gospels like Matthew and John and Luke and I was reading in Luke and one of my new scripture heroes has become Peter and I really like the story in Luke 22 about him denying that he knew Jesus 3 times before the roster crows but after that he became one of his most faithful servants and one of the best missionaries so I really love the story of Peter.  We also learned in a class about how there are no scriptures that talk about Jesus smiling or being happy but there are scriptures about Jesus weeping and when we have hard times to remember that Jesus was a man of sorrows and he knows everything we ever feel so that gave me a lot of comfort.  I'M SO EXCITED FOR CACHE! That seriously is the perfect mission for him and he's going to have so much fun!  That's way cool Emma is becoming a volleyball stud! I actually played this morning with a bunch of other guys!  I will for sure keep Jack in my prayers and I have no doubt he will make those teams but the problem will be trying to choose which one!  That's cool you guys went to Sam and Evans wedding and even cooler Court didn't  catch the bouquet haha.  Did you guys like the Samoan food?  That is so hilarious about Ash and Jake's house not having hot water haha. I'm sure she's just loving that.

I am so ready to preach! Maybe not in Spanish but I'll keep working on it!  I love you guys and can't wait to see you all on Sunday! 

Para siempre Dios este con vos!
Love Elder Follett

Elder Selfie.......I also get at least one of these on my camera a week haha it's Elder Eldredge from AF and Elder Ord from Orange County in the background.  Also if you look close enough you can find my gnome!





No comments:

Post a Comment