Kentucky, Louisville Mission

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Week 4-"And Being in An Agony He Prayed More Earnestly"


May 1, 2014
What's up Family! I missed you guys so much this week!  It was super hard!  How was the wedding?!  The pictures looked gorgeous!  I seriously feel like I've been here for so long but its only been a month! I've learned so much!  How did the inside wedding turn out? Was Bridzilla okay with it? I miss watching Jack's games and just tell him stay positive and control what you can control!  Just work hard and don't give the coaches any reasons to not like him!  That's super hard when you don't feel like your getting the playing time you deserve but if you stick through with it you'll be a lot better for it!  I was reading in the scriptures the other day and I read Mosiah Chapter 4 and I thought it was a pretty good defense for picking up hitch hikers. haha
So I got called to be a Zone Leader! Which is pretty cool! It's been a huge blessing and we haven't met our new district yet because they got here yesterday but I'm super excited!  They have twin girls which is cool and their last name is Ricolini so they are some of my people haha.  I really wanna learn Italian when I get home since its pretty similar to Spanish. My Spanish is already way better then I ever thought it would be but its still terrible haha.
We had the opportunity to go to the Mexico City Temple which was amazing!  It is closed for renovation or something but we got to go through the visitors center and it was super cool! The CCM here used to be an LDS school and the B stands for somebody's name that is important but we don't really know and all the teachers just say it stand for the B word, Bautismo. haha.
So on Sunday we had a lesson about blessing the sick and afflicted and it was way cool. We talked about why we use olive oil and the symbolism that it has and we learned that Gethsemane actually means olive press and how Chirst was pressed for our sins just like the extra virgin olive oil is perfect and pressed to get the oil so I thought it was really cool.
I loved all the pictures you guys sent!  The ones of Belle are adorable!  I loved my missionary moments wall! I miss all you guys so much and I can't wait to Skype with you!  I still don't know what time were doing it but as soon as I know I will tell you!  If you guys get a chance watch the Mormon message called "Hola soy Valentin" It was really cool and made me really excited to teach people with problems but it mostly made me miss my momma a lot haha I love you very much and I'll send you some pictures here in a minute!  It's weird because its super hard to be away from you guys but I feel so happy here!  Its the best feeling ever!

Para siempre Dios este con vos!
Elder Follett









No comments:

Post a Comment