Kentucky, Louisville Mission

Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 103 "Ya se acabo"

This week has felt very similar to what my mission felt like as a whole. I felt tired, stressed, overwhelmed, excited, humbled, and extremely blessed! Words can hardly describe the feelings I have and I don't know what I can say to help you understand everything, maybe I can’t but I can try to fill you in on the details!

On Friday Felipe Nieto married Tanya Price!  Then on Saturday he got baptized!  After investigating for more than 2 years they finally made the decision and Elder Hamilton and I were very blessed to be able to be a part of it. I have never been a stronger believer that God knows the end from the beginning and he will bless us as we diligently demonstrate our faith and love for him! What an amazing way to end the best experience of my life, it wasn't the easiest or the funnest but it was easily the best. I've often heard it described as a million dollar experience you wouldn't pay a dime to repeat haha but I would not be who I am today if it wasn't for everything I've experienced the past two years. Looking back now I can smile about certain times when I didn't understand why things happened the way they did but now I know that God knew and I am amazed. I love you guys and I'm so grateful for your support these last 2 years, I couldn't have done it with out you! 


¡Para siempre Dios esté con vos!







No comments:

Post a Comment