Kentucky, Louisville Mission

Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 89

What's up people! This week was crazy busy haha it was a good week but we had a lot going on!
 Monday is isn't after I get mailed you guys I got in a fender bender so our car is going back to the shop next week. Hopefully it won't take 6 weeks like last time haha but we'll see! Back to biking haha but it's not super bad because it's been in the 70's here all weekend so can't really complain.

Tuesday we had a new missionary training for all the new missionaries and their trainers which went really good. Wednesday we started an exchange in New Albany and it went really
good. I did a baptismal interview for an investigator they are teaching and she seemed absolutely solid.
The next day was Thursday and we had a Zone Conference for all the missionaries in the zone and the Zone leaders asked me to give a training which went really good. I gave the same training to three different groups and by the third time I had lost track of what I had said and it felt like I was repeating myself a lot haha but hopefully it made sense to everyone. Right after the zone conference I went on another exchange in New Albany and we went over to see the
investigator that I interviewed the day before and she was like laughing her head off and tripping all over herself, and then she would start crying and she told me she loved me haha she was plastered drunk! The day after I interviewed her to be baptized haha needless to say she wasn't baptized. Hopefully if she can figure everything out she will be soon.
That next day, we found out that Elder Clawson had left the phone in New Albany with me and had been in Louisville without a phone the whole day but it ended up working out and we got back to our normal companions and normal areas okay. BUT THEN I got a call that I had to do a baptismal interview for the zone leaders, but I already had one scheduled for the sister missionaries investigator at the same time, so I had been back in Louisville for like 2 hours and then went back to Indiana on an exchange to do a baptismal interview for somebody else and one of the zone leaders interviewed the sisters investigator, which went really good.
Then, on Saturday night at like 10 I get a call from the sisters telling me that they're investigator wanted to be baptized but was moving on Tuesday, so we worked it out with the ward and the mission presidents approval and I interviewed the lady during 3rd hour of church and then immediately after church we had a baptismal service and she asked me to baptize her, so within the span of like 3 hours the sisters decided to do it today, I interviewed her and then dunked
her haha it was nuts! Later that day we went and saw the Cuban family I told you about and this was our second time meeting with them and when the mom saw us she shouted "oh children so happy to see you!" And then proceeded to grab my companion on the shoulders and give him the little cheek kiss greeting thing and then do the same to me haha it's just a cultural thing (kinda like in Italy how the kiss both sides but in Cuba they only do the right cheek) haha so you just never know what you're gunna get when you teach Cubans. Then that night we had the area Spanish fireside which I had to conduct but it went really good, I've learned a lot this week and it's definitely been busy haha anyway I love you guys, hope you have a great week!

¡Para siempre Dios esté con vos!


No comments:

Post a Comment